TAGGING & CONISNGOR QUESTIONS
* What color paper should I print my tags on? WHITE paper if you want to donate unsold items. Pastel / Color paper is what you want if you want to pick up unsold items. Please be sure your color paper is not TAN, OFF WHITE, BEIGE or any color resembling WHITE or your items will be donated.
* Do I have to use metal/wire hangers?
This is preferred because plastic hangers break and your clothes could end up on the floor. Most local dry cleaners will give you metal hangers for free or for a very small price. We also sell hangers at cost at the sale during set up and a few weeks prior to opening. If plastic is all that you have please be sure you have secured your item to the hanger and that your tag is also secure so if hanger breaks your price is secure to the item.
* How do I tag small items, onesies, or shoes? Put small items in a ziplock bag and use clear packing tape to attach the tag to the bag from the inside. Also place tap along the top of the zip lock to further secure. You may also safety pin small items to a hanger and hang in the appropriate size section on the clothing racks.
* How do I tag my item so that it does NOT sell for 1/2 price? When printing tags, you will be asked if you want your items to be discounted, the computer defaults to YES. If you do not wish for a certain item to go 1/2 price, simply choose 'NO" in the drop down box when asked about the discount when you are on the PRINT TAG SCREEN. The words 'FULL PRICE' will appear on your tag below the UPC CODE / price and our system will automatically charge the shopper full price on half price day when checking out.
* I have never tagged items for a consignmet sale before, how do I learn? You can view our SELLER UNIVERSITY SECTION . You may also join the tagging email class so you can ask for help with a particular item or just read the helpful tips and tricks.
* Can someone else drop off, and pick up for me? Yes, but if you plan to send someone other than yourself to pick up items, please print the "Unsold items release form" allowing them to leave the building with your items. This form is mandatory to leave with items that are not registered in your name for the consignors protection. You may print the 'Unsold items release form' off of the PICKING UP UNSOLD ITEMS chalkboard in SELLER UNIVERSITY.
* How do I know when I can shop? Visit the KX SCHEDULE for shopping hours.